Aug 7, 2009

Obsession

If a person admits their obsession it goes away, Right? Wrong!!! I have gone a little crazy with Twilight. It nothing to do with the actors or the first movie. Not my Favorite. In fact, I like Midnight Sun more than Twilight. And in my version of the movie Johnny Depp plays Edward. I have read all the books 3 times in the last 2 months. It is a great love story.

FYI: All the Actors are in Vancouver preparing for auditions for Eclipse. Expect Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart, who are in LA for the Teen Choice Awards on Sunday. Kristen had to cut her hair for the part of Joan Jett, in The Runaways. She was fitted for a wig last week for Eclipse. Shooting for the third movie starts next Thursday and will finish before Halloween. If you haven't seen the New Moon Clips from the Comic Con, you need to look them up. I have jumped ship for Team Jacob. Can't wait for November.

1 comment:

Ashley Leonardson said...

Righ there with ya!! SO EXITING