Sep 9, 2009

Colorado






We had so much fun this Labor Day weekend. I wasn't looking forward to the drive, but it wasn't too bad. We left Friday at 6:00 am and pulled in to Scott's driveway at 3:00. One stop in Rock Springs, and a little delay from a traffic accident. The weekend was packed with swimming both Friday and Saturday. Brooke's Baptism Saturday. Lunch at a park. Church on Sunday. And the kids running and playing 24/7. Cassie was sad when she had to say goodbye to Whitney. It took us longer to get home, but we made it Monday night.
Thanks to Amy and Scott, for letting us make ourselves at home. We love coming to see you, even with the long drive. I hope the drive is safe for you this November.
I also got to visit with my best friend from high school. Thank you Sharalyn, for waiting for me. I got to spend 2 hours relaxing and being me. (not mom) It was great seeing you. I wish you the best and hope to see you at Christmas.

No comments: