Oct 31, 2009

More Tricks----------Less Treats!!!

Tyler is my little Cowboy. His hat cost more then any of the other costumes. Connor is a Mummy. His face painting turned out better then we thought it would. Audrey is a witch. She changed her mind 6 times before we found this costume. And Cassidy, is the Devil. Ha Ha. I don't think she ever realized how cute she really looked.
We drove past this house on the way to Cassie's teacher's house. We had to turn around to get a better look. He was really nice and let us take pictures with all the kids. It was pretty cool watching him walk around. ( The red fuzzy stuff on top of Cassie's head is really her hair. I wish I had a picture from the back. It was so fun and she LOVED it. )

Less is more. One bowl would have been enough. But NO, we ended up with a bowl for each kid. My mom and dad gave the kids a pumkin mug and my sister Kiley gave them the blankets. I love this time of year. All the fun hoildays are within two months. Next my Birthday. I made their trick-or-treat bags last year.

2 comments:

amy k said...

Your kids got a ton of candy! The guy on stilts looks crazy! I also have to say Cassie looked really good (as well as the others!) Now onto the rest of the holidays so we can get past winter and back to spring! : )

District 6 Festival Committee said...

The kids look cute!!! THAT IS A TON OF CANDY!!!!! Looks like you all had a fun time.