Brad and Lindsey, Congratulations on your Twins! What a surprise! I think you are very lucky. I finally got a chance to catch up with your family. Looks like you have had a great time. I know I not very good keeping in touch but I wanted you to know how that we were thinking of you! Ryan and Annell
NEVER you are always always welcome! I wish they would have turned out a little better... But still such cute kids! and WOW all the stuff you have done with twins... go are amazing!!!
2 comments:
Brad and Lindsey,
Congratulations on your Twins! What a surprise! I think you are very lucky. I finally got a chance to catch up with your family. Looks like you have had a great time.
I know I not very good keeping in touch but I wanted you to know how that we were thinking of you! Ryan and Annell
NEVER you are always always welcome!
I wish they would have turned out a little better... But still such cute kids! and WOW all the stuff you have done with twins... go are amazing!!!
Post a Comment