Hey Lindsey, I have been catching up on my blogging, and I also had no idea you werepregnant, Not to mention with twins. My due date was the 22nd. That is so amazing that you made it that close to your due date. At the end of my pregnancy and over the past few weeks I have kept telling myself that at least I didn't have twins. Girl, I hope you have some help. I am sure you are feeling pretty busy and overwhelmed. I will be thinking of you every time I get discouraged. By the way, the babies are adorable, and I like the names you picked.
Hey Lindsey, I have been catching up on my blogging, and I also had no idea you werepregnant, Not to mention with twins. My due date was the 22nd. That is so amazing that you made it that close to your due date. At the end of my pregnancy and over the past few weeks I have kept telling myself that at least I didn't have twins. Girl, I hope you have some help. I am sure you are feeling pretty busy and overwhelmed. I will be thinking of you every time I get discouraged. By the way, the babies are adorable, and I like the names you picked.
2 comments:
Hey Lindsey, I have been catching up on my blogging, and I also had no idea you werepregnant, Not to mention with twins. My due date was the 22nd. That is so amazing that you made it that close to your due date. At the end of my pregnancy and over the past few weeks I have kept telling myself that at least I didn't have twins. Girl, I hope you have some help. I am sure you are feeling pretty busy and overwhelmed. I will be thinking of you every time I get discouraged. By the way, the babies are adorable, and I like the names you picked.
Hey Lindsey, I have been catching up on my blogging, and I also had no idea you werepregnant, Not to mention with twins. My due date was the 22nd. That is so amazing that you made it that close to your due date. At the end of my pregnancy and over the past few weeks I have kept telling myself that at least I didn't have twins. Girl, I hope you have some help. I am sure you are feeling pretty busy and overwhelmed. I will be thinking of you every time I get discouraged. By the way, the babies are adorable, and I like the names you picked.
Post a Comment