Jan 18, 2012

Twins are 2 Months

2 Months!!!!!! I can't believe it. I am so tried, time has just flown by.
Torri is 9.6 lbs. And 23 1/2 inches long. She is still very petite and a spoiled little princess. Demanding attention from everyone. She naps really well if you hold her tight and don't move. Although she does like her car seat, and can sleep in it for hours. She has biggest, brightest smile, that I hope to get GREAT picture of someday. Right now she is asleep in my arms as I type this one handed.
Austin weighs 10.9 lbs. And is 22 1/2 inches long. He is getting roly, poly arms and legs. And I love to tickle is big belly. He loves to eat, and is very demanding when he isn't feed enough. He can in fact hold his breathe, until he is a very dark red. (It has been a little scary at times.) When he is full, he is very happy and laid back. Although, he absolutely hates his car seat.
So far they couldn't be more opposite.

1 comment:

amy k said...

Lindsey,

I love the update and I love the last picture of them together. Two months....wow! I'm glad they are doing well and I miss you guys! Stay warm. XOXO