I think about the day I saw two heads on computer screen all the time. That day I remember thinking how the world just flipped upside down. Well, the world didn't change as dramatically as I thought it would. I get up every day with 4 big eyes and 2 bright smiles starring back at me. We have many moments of hair pulling screams, and I have never been more unorganized then I am now. I dream of the day my house is welcome to visitors again. But the day I put my little babies on the bus to Kindergarten will come way too soon.
I have been blessed beyond anything I could imagine. My Heavenly Father knew I needed them more then they needed me. Despite the relationships that were lost or interrupted last summer, others have been repaired. I have never been closer to my mom and 5 sisters. I have been truly, truly blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment