Sep 12, 2012

Catching up

 I babysat my sister, Ashley's kids,  Charly and Gavin for a week in August.  My kids are very creative and put together costumes for the Avengers.  We have 2 Captin America's and no Hawkeye. But I think my Team of Fighters is the best around.
 Welcome Little Cooper.  My baby sister, Cortney, added my nephew to our family July 12, 2012.  We are all so excited to have him here safe and sound.
 His full name is: Terry Cooper Leonardson. 

 This is our one day, quick trip to Cherry Hill, in Layton, Utah.  It was so fun and not long enough.  We said over and over how much we wished all our friends and family could be with us. That is your invite to come next year.
 Josh, Charly, Chris

The kids had fun with Brad.  He actually took a day off to come with us.  The whole day.
                                       Taylor, Hailey, and Cassidy

 The Twins stayed with cousins in Idaho, while we played in the water.  They will get to come when they are 3 years old and not a day sooner.  I don't know if I will be able to handle to toddlers. I love having them as babies still.
 Our 1st day of School.  Pretty nice weather this year.  Tyler is in the afternoon kindergraten.  All my kids come home together this year. It's fun watching 4 kids get off the bus.


No comments: