Connor got Walkie Talkies for his 10th Birthday.
He also got to have one heck of a Nerf Gun Party.
I have to say it was pretty creative. I found most of it on Pinterest, but had to put my own spin on things. We had to have it indoors and in our small house. I bought safety glasses for everyone at the Dollar Tree. First, we had a scavenger hunt to find all our gear. The safety glasses, bullets, team shirts, and guns. We took turns shooting at pop cans, the balloons above the kids heads, and a 4x4 foot paper dart board. Last we had to see how far we could shot. In one picture, Tyler is trying to shoot though the hole in the paper plate. It was the RED TEAM, girls, against the BLUE TEAM, boys. The Blue Team won by 4 points. We played for almost 3 hours. Have to say, it was one of the funnest parties yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment