Sep 30, 2008

7 Weird Things

***as tagged by Amy.



This was really hard for me because there are way more than 7. So here we go.






  1. I can't leave anything in the same place for more than a few weeks. This is really hard for me when I'm pregnant. What really bugs me is when other people don't move stuff. So if you are one of these people, please, please, please don't be offended if I tell you to move something. My mother-in-law has had all of her furniture in the same spot for 35+ years.

  2. Copy Cat!!! I am not good at doing anything. I am really good at copying what other people do. Cooking, sewing, crafting, scrapbooking, my hair and make-up I just copy it.

  3. I am a procrastinator. I am always late. I don't do anything until the last minute. And I don't clean unless someone is coming over.

  4. I truley lack self-esteem. I rarley try anything new. i don't ever feel like anything is good enough. Everything can always be better if someone else did it. I don't like any attention. And I have real fear of not being liked.

  5. If I had unlimited money, I would have NEW Socks every day.
  6. Shopping is my DRUG. I shop if I am happy, sad, board, mad and depressed. i have maxed out 2 credit cards and am now trying to pay them off. (1 card was only for Christmas 2005) I get more depressed when I spend money we don't have and it gets worse when I can't spend any more because I have spent to much. This is why I can't go scrapbooking in October.
  7. I can't breathe warm air. Or have other people breathe on me. Brad knows this well. We DON'T cuddle. Plus he breathes to loud, it wakes me up at night.

  8. When my sisters and I were little, mom use to tell us there were spiders, snake, sharks, and monsters on the floor. They would bite our toes if we got out of bed in the night. We had to yell for her if we needed to use the bathroom. Her purpose was to keep us in Bed. Today, I sleep with all body parts in the bed. Nothing hangs over the edge. If I had my way, I would sleep corner to corner. I hate the edge.
  9. I am changing this one. Brad hates that I love Pirates of the Carribean, all three movies. I watch it at least twice a week. Not kidding. In fact the kids have the third one memorized. Audrey loves the part with JACK'S nose.
Sorry I had too many to choose from. I hope we can all still be friends now that you know a few more dark secrets.


People I tag: Ashley, Jami, Becca, and my new sister Cortney. Love you guys.

4 comments:

amy k said...

It's funny what these things bring out. : )

cortney and neil said...

You crack me up. I think I will tel avy monsters live on the floor.

Jami said...

I was surprised at a lot of these! But they did make me laugh! I think youshould come down and stay. We could go to the beach, sea world, Disneyland, you could maz out another credit card. Or we could just hang out at my house and swim and do free things...

Jami said...

Actually, you and Ashley ought to come down together with the kids. Then you could split gas and we'd all party. Just a thought.