Cassie at Pirates Cove. Charly waiting for her mom.
Connor & Audrey at the Pool.
Tyler & Taylor getting a tan.
We made a mad dash for Utah, August 12. Cherry Hill is 3 hours and 15 minutes away. My family left at 8:00 am, arrived at about 11:00 am, and ran like crazy to get in every slide and pool they had. We left 7:30 pm sunburned and tried. We were at home by 10:00 and ready for bed. It was a long day but we had so much fun. Can't wait until next summer to go again.
5 comments:
I'm glad you've joined this fun world. I can't believe how old your kids are. Cherry Hill would be so fun now with kids!
Looks like you had fun! I still can't believe you pulled that off in a day.
Welcome to blogging....it can be addicting.
Cute lindz. Next year I want to go to cherry hill I love it. Your blog is super cute beware it is addicting.
Wow ... welcome to the blogosphere. Kind of sad when you start looking at blogs to see what is new with your neighbors. Look forward to reading many good posts.
Very Cute! Keep it up.
Post a Comment