Family Home Evening tonight was all about spending time together. The kids haven't seen Brad for almost 3 weeks. In fact, there were some nights I would go to bed at midnight and get up at at 7:00 to get Cassie ready for school, and didn't even know if Brad had been home. They have been working really hard to get the potatos in before the snow storm. No, they didn't quite make it. They still have 2 half pivots left. Today was to cold, so Brad came home early and took us all to dinner. The kids did extra jobs around the house to earn quarters for the games and toys at Primo's. If you haven't been, call us and we will go with you. It's one of are favorite place to eat with the kids.
3 comments:
K.. I don't know why that deleted? I am computer retarded for sure. That isn't the first time I have done that lately either... anyway, I said basically- Glad to hear that Brad could come home to take you guys out. You really needed that!!! Sounds like you had a fun time. :) I am glad. Cute pictures too!
Linz I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Tyler is so cute. He looks like such a big boy in that first picture. Also te picture of you and Brad is really good. I am excited to see you on Halloween.
Post a Comment