May 22, 2009
Yeah for Summer!!!!!!!!!!
I am so behind on posting. There is a lot I just added and so I kept it short. We are so excited for summer. Audrey is done with School. Cassie and Connor have 3 more days next week. I am already starting our summer schedule, with spring cleaning lists, yard work, and summer school. The kids think its a game to play school through the summer. I love that they love it. We are going to pick up our workbooks, new crayons, and pencils tomorrow. I have plans for 3 flower beds and my dear friends, Amy & Jacob, are going to help me pick trees. If Brad has time to help me with tilling the dirt, I hope to plant 20+ trees. We don't have any big plans away from home this summer. Brad has a big job ahead of him with running the farm by himself. The kids and I are going to just keep it easy and take the summer one day at a time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for summer! Only three more days of getting up.....earlier than wanted.
I haven't blogged forever. I finally got caught up on your posts. Love all of the pictures. I am excited for summer as well. No more having to get up to get ready for school and driving to and from preschool every day. :)
Post a Comment