

I love riding in the Semi with Brad. It sounds stupid, with the smell of cows, the rough road, and the roar of the truck so load you have to yell to hear each other, but I always have enjoyed it. There have a been a few new developments in life, that have made it torture. 4 noisy, whinny, kids that make it impossible to enjoy anything. Someone needs a drink, one need a treat, one hit another one, and my favorite, they won't let one play. Oh, and the baby falls asleep, so no more talking/yelling. But Thursday, when Brad told the kids they could come haul cows, they were so excited I couldn't say no. I did however pack enough food for an over night camping trip. I also had a wet wash rag, a dry rag, bubbles for when they got board, a blanket and pillow. For me I packed the first book of the Twilight series. ( that is for another post.) What I forgot. Brad is always late. Worse than me. He said he would pick us up at 1:00. We left at 3:00. We got to Bone at 4:30. I really thought we would unload and come right back. But Brad felled the mention that there was another truck their that had to be fixed first. We left at 7:30 and got home at 9:00. I have 30+ mosquito bites all on my arms. I no longer enjoy being with Brad and the kids. It has to be one or the other. I just don't have the patience any more to handle them all together. I must be getting old.
3 comments:
Oh, but you got some great photos. Those pics are priceless!
Those pictures are so cute! I'm sorry about your long trip.....I've been on a number of long trips. You've almost got me convinced that I need to read Twilight. How's the second book?
The pictures are so cute and that looks like so much fun! You are fortunate that you get to go with Brad. Pricless times together even if it wasn't the funnest! Cute Blog
Post a Comment