Last Tuesday I watched it again. Without the drama of my fit, I actually enjoyed it. It was a very cute and different love story. So Thursday I borrowed the first book from a friend. My last blog was on Hauling Cows with Brad, and I needed something to do. I love reading and being sucked into another world. No cleaning, No kids, No husband. I can really put myself there in the background, watching the characters live right in front of me. Hours disappear without notice. This story pulled me in more than any other ever has. I loved every minute all day and night. And now 6 days later, as happy as I am to know the end, it is also very sad to be done. Tonight I finished Breaking Dawn.
My diet of Pepsi and Popcorn is over, and my house is in serious need of some attention. I can now relax and wait happily for the next movie to come out in November. I do have worries of the 4th book being a movie. I can't see how it could not be rated "R". I really hope they don't leave out some of the best details.But wouldn't it be fun to see it as a weekly show. The opposite of Buffy. To see each character deal with different problems. LOL. Like Friends. Just a funny thought.
5 comments:
I am so glad you finally read the books. I knew you would like them.
I can't believe how fast you read them. Holy cow! I am on day three of reading and still on the first book. I wish the sun would shine so I could go out and tan and read and the kids could play. That's three in one.
I know exactly what you are saying!! I did nothing at all while I was reading those books and I didn't even feel sad about it at all!!
I still haven't brought myself to reading them. I am not a huge reader anyway, and so I just haven't even though I have heard how good they are. I still haven't even seen the movie. I am thinking maybe I will have to some time.
I got sucked into these two years ago. I loved all of them, and read them twice each, but can I say I was disappointed with the ending?
Post a Comment