Connor got stung by a bee on the bus ride home Thursday. The bus was 10 minutes late and I was starting to get worried. Our favorite bus lady, stopped the bus, put medicine on Connor's sting, made sure the stinger wasn't still there, and killed the bee. We love her so much. I gave Connor Benydal and made him lay down with baking soda paste on his back for 20 minutes. This would have put Cassie to sleep, but not Connor. He bounced off the wall the rest of the night.
1 comment:
Hey, Lindsey. I was reading the bee sting thing and thought it was interesting to note that we can not give OUR Connor Benadryl. It WIRES him!!! He is crazy on it!!! We have also learned that it is common for kids with ADHD (our Connor) that Benadryl has the opposite affect. On the flip side, caffenie calms him!! So, I admit that once in a while, if I feel the meds he's on aren't quite cutting it, I will offer him a little Diet Coke. It works!!
Post a Comment