Nov 24, 2009

New Moon

I am a true Twihard Fan. My friend Amy and I went to see New Moon on Friday at 1:00. It was great movie. The bonus was we got a parking space right up front and it was only about 1/3 full, with no screaming girls. We bought T-shirts and I will upload that picture later. Saturday, Cassie was going with my sisters. At noon, Kiley called to say my mom was sick and couldn't go. I didn't see any reason to let her ticket go to waste. Sorry mom, I really hope you feel better soon. Seeing the movie with Cassie was so much fun. I don't spend enough time with just her. My new years resolution is spend time one on one with my kids. And I have to say Thank You to my husband. Brad hurried home to watch the others kids, so I could go. It was a wonderful night.

1 comment:

Troy and Heather said...

I still haven't read the books, but now I don't have to because I finally saw the first movie and then the New Moon over Thanksgiving. They were really good. I should be making the same resolution to spend more time with my kids period. That is a great idea.