I am so happy for her. She gets so giddy when she is in the spotlight. This project was her idea and I was grateful for its simplicity. Science is not my subject. The idea was to grow a string of crystals. I DID IT WRONG. We didn't add enough sugar to the water and so her project didn't work. But I do have to brag about her poster. It was the first time I used my Cricut. She had so much fun putting the poster together and that was what won. Not my design, but her information. Even though it didn't turn out, we still learned the process. Her teacher was very proud of her.
Because it was raining, Brad got to come to fair tonight. Even he said her poster was awesome. She had all her information in big letters and it was easy to read. I am very proud of her. She did a great job.
2 comments:
So fun to see your posts! It's been too long.
That is awesome that she did so well. I am dreading the upcoming days of science fair projects. I am afraid I won't be much help to my kids. Science really isn't my subject either.
Post a Comment