I have been so behind on Blogging. My excuse is, April has not been very fun. The first week was spring break. Cassidy had the flu the first 2 days and I had it the last 3. I am not sure what they even did while I slept on the couch. ( Thank you Amy, for dinner.) During this Brad turned 34. I had to say "Oh Well." He is old enough to understand that you don't get a party on every Birthday. The kids went back to school on Monday and Tuesday we got our first snow day. ( Posted below) Yes really! It took the second week of April to get rid of it.
This week Cassidy has been taking a Conflict Manger class after school. So everyday we drive to school to get Connor and wait an hour for Cassidy. It has been so nice outside, I can't complain. The kids love playing on all the toys and I have had time to read. Cassidy still has 4 more classes, and I hope the weather is nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment