May 27, 2010

~VAMPIRES~

I have always liked vampires. Interview with a Vampire was one of my favorite movies. I like Blade, and sadly Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is also in my collection. After reading Twilight last summer, I got back into reading and vampires. There are 9 books for Night World. One more to be released soon. 4 in Vampire Diaries. ( I think 2 more were recently released. But I love the TV series. They didn't follow the books, because the author wrote them back in 1994. The show ended this year with an awesome twist.) Anyway, the same author also wrote, Dark Visions (3)and Secret Circle (4).
Tonight I just finish reading book 7 from the House of Night series. I read online there will be 12 books total, so I am excited to see where the story goes. I HATE that I have to wait for the next 5 books to be finished. House of Night is NOT your average vamp story. It is NOT Twilight. If you chose to read them, this is your warning.
Book 7

My friend Amy started reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I really enjoyed the break from my usually blood and vampire story. There are 5 books and the 6th is coming around December. My other favorites are Uglies, Pretties, Specials, and Extras. Very cool sci-fi series.

My favorite Romance Author, is Johanna Lindsey. I read the first book because she has my name, but then I had to keep buying more. She has around 50 books and I have read 27. I started reading them when I was pregnant with Cassie, and it is fun to reread them every so often. She has a new book coming out in 2 weeks. I can't wait.

One of my favorite actors is going to be in Stephenie Meyers, The Host, movie. I haven't heard anyone say they liked the book. It's the next book on my shelf, so we'll see. Thanks, Cortney, for letting me borrow it.

No comments: