Jul 9, 2010

~Baseball~

June has been so busy. The kids and I have been playing T-ball 2 nights a week. When I asked if I still had time to get my kids on the team, they said "Of course. But we need another coach." How hard can it be to coach T-ball???? Pretty Darn Hard. I don't really like baseball, so never learned all the rules. Well, we learned fast. And had soooo much fun. Can't wait til next year.
Cassidy's games were at the same time as most of mine. So I wasn't able to get any pictures of her batting. This was a water kickball game. All 4 team were soaked. They had a small pool at 1st base. Sprinklers at 2nd. And a Slip-n-Slide at 3rd. My T-ball team was so jealous.

Connor was SAFE!!!!
Audrey had to pose. My camera was having issues.

No comments: