Dec 12, 2010

Cassidy



Cassidy never stops amazing me. She loves school and hates giving anything less than 100%. She thinks bringing work home is dumb, the books are too heavy, so she just gets it all done at school. She can read a book in 1-2 days. Yesterday, she told me finish The Diary of a Wimpy Kid, but there wasn't a AR test for it. Her teacher let her write a book report on it. I didn't help her with it or even know about it, until she handed it to me with a 100% at the top.
This is her model for her body systems project. She could pick 1-2 systems, with labels and a 2 minute presentation. One system was not giving a 100% so we did two. This one I did help with, because she didn't want to use my hot glue gun. The rest was her. Well, I did make the Fruit Loop Crispy treats for the brain, but all in all it was her idea. She came home with a 100% and her teacher said it was the most creative of this years class. I hope it's OK that I brag for a bit, Cassidy is defiantly a better student than I was. I am so proud of her.

No comments: