Dec 11, 2010

~The Christmas Tree Hunt~

1 Snowmachine, 1 sled, 1 tree, and 6 people. We were quite a sight. But we got our Charlie Brown tree and it looks Great. We got to Kelly's really late. Brad said we had an hour before it would be too dark to see the trees. We had 45 minutes to exact. The saw broke while cutting the tree, so Brad had me pull the tree towards me so it would break. I didn't expect it to snap so quickly, or be that heavy. I had my camera inside my coat or we would have a picture of the tree laying on top of me. Brad was laughing and I had to wait for him to finish, to save me. It was just like in the movies. Tree falls, I fall, you see thumbs up, and hear "I'm OK." It was pretty funny.
We stayed at Kelly Canyon for an extra hour to let the kids play.
Brad and Tyler.
Connor
Cassidy and Tyler


Lindsey and Audrey
I hate carnival rides, skiing, skating, biking, and sledding. I know, party pooper. But Brad said we would sleep in the pickup all night if I didn't go down the hill at least once. He is such a liar. Before it was over, he had made me go down 3 times. Yes, it was fun, and Yes, I almost wet my snow pants. The kids had fun and we might have the worst tree ever, but we have great memories.

No comments: