Feb 11, 2011

Connor's Baptism

I had mixed feelings of pride and sadness as I watched Brad baptise Connor last Saturday. I can't believe he is 8. Life is just going so fast. We have been married almost 12 years and Connor could be leaving on his mission in 11. It's seems so far away, but the past 12 years went in a blurr. So now I have decided to set the cruise, and really enjoy time with my kids.
Connor also had Blue and Gold Banquet last night. He was very excited and because Brad had a wrestling match, I got to spend one on one time with Connor. He has such a unique personality. All my kids are so different.

1 comment:

Jami said...

Your kids are getting so old. Emma gets baptized this year and I'm a little freaked out to be heading into that stage of life. I hope it was awesome for you to experience that with your second. Congratulations!