Mar 4, 2011

~Favorite Pastime~


I have finally found another series to take me away. I took the 1st book of Fablehaven with me to State Wrestling last weekend. I only read when the boys weren't wrestling. I would have missed everything, because books distract me. Anyway, I finished it on the ride home, while Brad talked on the phone to everyone but me. (maybe I should just call him) I am now almost finished with the 2nd. It is a great series, and perfect for even 5th or 6th graders.

I also read the 8th book in my Vampyre series. I read the first 7 last summer. There will be 4 more, and will be out one a year for the next 4 years. I took my time reading this one. The series took a turn in the 7th book that wasn't to my liking. The 8th has been falling that line. It's stupid to have to finish it, but I did. I am now not as excited for the next one.

No comments: