I have been so behind on my blog. I like keeping it updated each week, because then I have lots of fun pictures to scrapbook later. But the last 3 months have been really hard for this mom of 4. I am 14 weeks pregnant with #5, due Nov. 20. I have never let my house be this bad. It is brooding the gross factor. I am finally feeling better from the ALL DAY nausea, but still very tried. I could sleep 18 hours a day. And often do.
We have come to many cross-roads in 2011. The baby being one of them. I had mixed feelings of being scared out of my mind and this being a mistake. Getting passed the sickness, I can't picture Christmas next year without this little one in my arms. A dear friend is moving and those feelings I refuse to let surface. It will be a great adventure for her. This economy is continuing to make things difficult. We are in the process of refinancing the house. I have a week to clean 12 rooms to spotless, so the appraiser can take pictures. Brad told me to call for help. After months of no cooking, stepping over laundry, and having very little food in the house, he has lost all faith in me.
I am looking forward to summer. I pray it goes slow and we get some really nice HOT days. Last year, I think we had 2. I picked a bad year to do some landscaping and it probably won't all get done this year, but we do have trees to plant. I have lots of goals this summer, of getting to know my kids better. Cassidy (10) and Connor (8) have changed so much and are growing to fast. They both did fantastic in school, love to read, love art and drawing, and have the strangest imagination. Audrey (6), I know really well. She is my pampered princess. She wants everything done for her and thinks cleaning her room is mom's favorite job. My goal with her this summer, is to teach her how to keep things organized. Tyler(4) is Brad and I's little shadow. He has spent a lot of time with just us this school year. Next year will be even harder on him. With all the kids, gone all day, he will either love this baby or hate it. He loves the farm, wrangler jeans, his cowboy hat and boots.
Sorry for all the rambling. The last few months have been spent laying on the couch, the bed, and bathroom floor. I let myself get a little depressed and I finally feel like I me again.
2 comments:
I like reading your posts, even if it is just your feelings. Plus you get to get it all out. I'm glad you are feeling better. Before you know it, you are going to be half way.
I'm going to miss you tons! Remember I'm just a phone call away. (I'm not going to go any farther than that right now.)
Post a Comment