Aug 27, 2011

~Catching up on Summer~

I am so behind on my Blog. School pictures will be coming next week, so I thought I would catch up on summer.
The kids found 2 snakes in the yard. I had just finished mowing the lawn and was talking to Brad in the front yard. I hate snakes and took off running for the house when I saw Connor holding it.
Rigby Lake!! I think it's funny when we go to a swimming pool and the water is cold. The kids complain and spend more time wrapped in a towel, than they do swimming. But at the Lake, they already know it's going to be freezing, and race to see who gets in first and stays in the longest.
The sandy beach is just an extra bonus.
Brad was playing baseball with the kids.
This is the only picture that wasn't dark. Tyler loves riding bikes. He tells me everyday that I can't come cause my tummy is too big.
My sister bought a slide and is now the favorite Aunt. I really wish I had better grass, and all the thistles would just POP the darn thing. The kids have spent a lot of time going up and down this thing.
Brad taught the kids to fish. I hate fish!! So it's good we didn't get any.
Uncle Neil's Rodeo. The kids chased a cow around the arena. The cow had money stuck to it. There were A LOT of kids out there. I was having a hard time sitting on the benches and forgot to take more pictures.
More swimming at Grandma & Grandpa Leonardson's.
Our last minute trip to Salmon. I was feeling sad because my best friend moved away and was complaining to Brad. I think he was just tried of listening to me whine and Camille was better for the job. So at 7:30 pm, he put us all in the van, and at 10:30 we arrived at their house. It was a fun visit and I didn't even mind the drive.
And our 2nd trip to Rigby Lake. We didn't go with any friends this trip and I was very happy to see my kids getting along with each other. Can't believe summer is over. We will have to squeeze in a swimming trip to Heise, in their warm pool, after school one night. This could be a long and difficult fall for my family.

1 comment:

amy k said...

I loved seeing the pictures! I can't believe how much your kids (especially Tyler) have grown this summer. He looks like he's ready to start kindergarten! Miss you lots! Hugs!
Amy