Well, I got my wish. It isn't 100 degrees outside, but it sure feels like it in my house. When I realized I was due at Thanksgiving, it depressed me. I don't want snow again. I told everyone I want a long hot summer, so I would want it to cool off. Well, I'm still not ready for snow, I am ready for fall. The kids and I are getting ready to spend Wednesday in Utah, at Cherry Hill. I can't go on any slides, but that means lots of good pictures of the kids to scrapbook later.Now that this Pregnancy is 2 babies, it seems to be going by faster. They have cut a month off the end, which means I only have to get to 36-37 weeks. I am currently at 22. Doing the math means I only have about 14 weeks left. We are half way the summer, and school starts the end of August. Time is just flying buy. Christmas is 6 months away, for any of you who start planning early. WoW!! I'm glad to be spending time with Brad and the kids tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment