Nov 23, 2008

Christmas Countdown

Last year we made the paper chains for our Christmas Countdown. It was fun for the first few days, then the kids would forget and we would have count how many we missed. I love numbers. And the Countdown is one of my favorites. We have 3 were you change the numbers, and I just ordered another one were Santa slides down the Chimney. It's better be here before December 1st. This year I decided to be a little more creative than the paper chain. We had so much fun making our Candy Countdown Calendars. AUDREY'S & CASSIE'S
CONNOR'S & TYLER'S
HERE'S HOW:
Walmart has 2 foam posterboards 15x20 for only $3.00. We had to cut four, so ours our 10x15. I used the only christmas paper I had, which I found at the dollar store last year. We taped the candy on, but that is not really working. They are to heavy. Stronger tape or glue might work better. Have fun and Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

amy k said...

I can see that you are ready for Christmas. I wouldn't be surprised if your tree isn't already up. : )

Lindsey said...

It would be if I had a fake one. But we have to wait for Brad to decide when to get us a tree. One year I bought one, because I was tried of waiting. Miss you.

Lindsey said...

It would be if I had a fake one. But we have to wait for Brad to decide when to get us a tree. One year I bought one, because I was tried of waiting. Miss you.