Wow!! 29 years old. I don't feel that old until I look at how fast my kids are growing. Audrey turns 4 today. ( we will post her pictures tomorrow.) I actually had a really fun day. I told Brad that all I wanted was to not have mice in my silverware drawer. I am so tried of opening those drawers and seeing mouse droppings on the spoons. GROSS, I know. I would lay all the silverware on the top self of the dishwasher, spray them with Clorox anywhere hard surface stuff. And then wash them on the longest setting. This happened every other week. So Sunday after breakfast, Brad tore apart the cupboards and fix it so the mice can't get in. YEAH. I cleaned all the mouse droppings from under the cupboards, which is OK, because I got just what I wanted. 4 drawers I can use and not worry about the mice.
The kids gave me a beautiful sweater, a necklace, and earrings. Oh, and a Pirates card that sings the theme song from the movie. I loved it. It was a great day.
1 comment:
You look cute!
Post a Comment