My little Audrey is 4. Wow!! I have to tell the story of when she was born. My labors, I now know, only take 6 hours. At 4pm on Saturday, November 13, it had been exactly 6 hours. The nurse told Brad she would call the doctor in 20 minutes. Audrey born in 15. Hence, no Doctor. She was my easiest labor and my hardest baby. She hated to sleep unless she was laying tummy down on my chest. I fell asleep many times like this. Brad would try to move her, and would fail. I would start crying when she started crying, because I was so tried, and she would want to eat again.
She still likes to sleep right next to me or Brad. She hates covers and uses me only as body heat. She can give you a black eye and bloody nose with her swinging arms and legs. Brad will wake up if she flinches. I will wake up the next day with her laying on my head.
We were so busy this week, we let Audrey pick her on Birthday Presents. She did really good at picking out her new baby doll. Better than I would have. She cries, burbs, sucks on her bottle, says "mama" and snozes. Shopko was having a sale on doll stuff, so we got the cradle at half price. I wasn't paying attention and the baby doll is way to big for the crib. Oh, well. Audrey doesn't know the difference, she is just so excited. I love you baby girl. Love, Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment