Dec 28, 2008

Christmas Eve

We opened two presents on Christmas Eve. It has been a tradition in my Family for as long as I Remember. The kids new they were getting pajamas, and it drove them nuts. Cassie was really worried she wouldn't like them. She doesn't like anything I pick out. She is just really hard to shop for. I let the kids draw names for each other. Cassie had Audrey. Connor had Tyler. Audrey had Connor. And Tyler had Cassie. Because of the snow storm the Monday before Christmas, We were snowed in until 3:00 Tuesday. We did a little shopping before we had dinner with my family. My parents watched the kids while we finished everything. I didn't have time to take the kids shopping for each other. So I got them all slippers. They didn't care that I picked them. It was a really fun night.

No comments: