Dec 13, 2008

I was RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

I love it when I'm right. But there are a few times when being right was also my fault. We have a very long house, the heater is at one end and my bathroom is at the other end. When it finally got cold enough to turn the heater on, I noticed that the bathroom NEVER got warm. You could barely feel air coming from the vent. I told Brad we need to clean the vents and see what we blocking the air. He wasn't to worried, he just kept turning on the space heater in the bathroom and that was good enough. I nagged on him for the last month to check the vents. It was freezing in the bathroom. Normally, I would do it myself, and prove my point, but we have mice. I was not sticking my arm, hand, or anything else down the vent. Today, he decided to find the problem. It was two bath towels in the kids bathroom, which is also at the opposite end of the house from my bathroom. As soon as I saw them I remember what happened back in JULY. Tyler and Audrey flooded their bathroom by splashing while in the tub. I shoved the towels down the vent to sook up all the water. So I was right. There was something blocking the air to my bathroom. And it's all my fault.

2 comments:

cortney and neil said...

ha ha I wish I could have seen Brad's face when he found the towels

amy k said...

How funny! At least you didn't call someone to come clean your vents like you were thinking. That would have been a pricey mistake.