Dec 9, 2008

Talking with Santa


Waiting in line for Santa took forever. Ok, it was only 30 minutes, but at a church party that is forever. Audrey was very nervous and Ty was just curious. Cassie and Connor were worried he would leave and not know what they wanted for Christmas. The line was that long and they were very close to being last.

Audrey wants a doll.
Ty wants to know who this is.

Connor wants a remote control 4-wheeler.
And Cassie wants a remote control motorbike.


This was not news to the parents. We have known for awhile what they wanted. Problem is finding it. I should have started in July. I am really exicited for Christmas. This just makes it come faster and before you blink, its over.

2 comments:

amy k said...

The pics turned out cute!

I wonder who it is every year as well. : )

P.S. You need to go into your html code and change the color of the text in the body so it is easier to read.

mommymelb said...

How did I not know we both had Cassidy's? :)