It gets worse, before it gets better. This is true, but I still feel like a bad mom. I am just glad he's little and won't remember. He has been taking longer naps, but other than that he has been his normal happy self. Connor has him on a blanket, in the last picture, and is pulling him around the island. Ty laughs the faster big brother goes. He loves Curious George. We having been watching all day for two days. You can kind of see the spots have spread to his face in the 1st picture. The worst spots are on his back.
2 comments:
Poor Tyler. Let me know if you need any help. Wait on second thought I don't want to be around this crazy disease.
Poor little guy. It sounds like he is doing pretty good though considering. Hopefully it will all be over soon.
Post a Comment