Mar 5, 2009

We have the Chicken Pox!




Tuesday, I notice that Ty had three little spots on his stomach. They looked like zits. I thought it was weird, but nothing else. Brad has been in Las Vegas since Monday. He came home Wednesday and came straight to the school to go with us to the Book Fair. I just happened to be at the school helping Cassie and Connor's classes. He also let Connor ride home with him in the new Semi. This morning Brad asked me what all the spots were on Ty. I said,"Those three little ones, aren't they just pimples." I then looked to see that there were not three but 26 spots all over his stomach and back. That was at 7:45 this morning. We were dressed and at the doctor by 8:20. We had to wait until 9:00 to see the doctor, but he proceeded to tell me that my baby did have the Chicken Pox. I am such a bad mom. I completely forgot Tyler's last set of shots.

2 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

Don't feel too bad. I think we all have those forgetful moments. I have the worst memory. I hope he feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't feel bad at all, three of my kids had the chicken pox, Carissa had them twice. They all survived. I remember trying to expose Lindy to them a bunch of times, but she never got them. Maybe she had a mild case that I didn't know about. Any how, if thats the worse thing you forget, you're doing good.