Feb 19, 2009

My Captain Jack Sparrow

This is how I got my very own Captain Jack Sparrow.

My kids fight all the time. They can play great for an hour and then someone gets mad and they start hitting each other. My rule is Everyone Plays or Nobody Plays. So when one gets in trouble for hitting another, they all get some kind of a timeout. When they hit, they have to do something nice for the person they hit and of course say "sorry". I have also added a new rule for when they start arguing. They get to do a job. They hate it. It's always something simple but overwhelming for a kid.
Wednesday Night, Connor and Audrey where add it again. We were headed to Maverick for a treat, and Audrey finally just let Connor have it. She jumped up behind him and pocked him in the eye. He, of course, over reacted and just started screaming. I really thought something worse had happened. He has a small scratch on the bottom of his eye, but is going to be fine.

1 comment:

Troy and Heather said...

I have gotten so behind on blogging since I was on vacation. It was nice to catch up on all of your posts. I do love it when my boys place nice, but they definitely have their fighting moments as well. I wish my food storage was built up that good. It looks like Cassidy had a nice birthday and baptism.