Brad and I drove to Rexburg to pick up the Elk today. He shot a cow in November and we had a friend cut it up for us. (For my Family, a cow, is a girl Elk.) I love that my freezer is full. When we have the garage finished, I am going to try really hard to talk Brad into buying another freezer. After stocking shelves at the grocery store with my dad for 20 years, and always having a full pantry, it has become a top priority. My parents gave us money for food storage for Christmas this year. Honestly, I was so excited. I spent every penny and I have this to show for it. I am very proud. I only wish I had more room, so I could do more shopping. I really need to store water. That is next on my list.
1 comment:
I love having lots of stuff stored..I don't know what it is...soup, syrup, cake mixes, choc.chips, canned fruit..lotion, shampoo...I don't know what it is about bulk I just love it.
We found a house@!!!!! We close on it the 13th if everything goes well. We are way excited..a little nervouse butt mostly excited.
Post a Comment