Feb 1, 2009

SuperBowl XLIII



Our 1st Superbowl Game at Home. We have always been with Family & Friends watching the big game. We were really disappointed with the Cowboys preformance this season and lost interest. We didn't care who won. But we finally got to have our SuperBowl Party at home. It was just us, but we had a lot of fun. And way to much food.

2 comments:

Ashley Leonardson said...

Hi! I am so glad that you like the watches they have been so fun!! If you have any peoblems or it it is still not quite the right size let me know I would be more than happy to fix it!! I try to keep bringing new things into Kylie and on the website so keep checking it out!! I hope you enjoy the watch!! Take Care!!

Troy and Heather said...

Super Bowl parties for us is usually more about the food than anything. I don't even really watch the game. I guess it is the idea of having a party and a lot of bad for you food that we love.