Feb 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Cassidy



I can't believe my baby girl is 8. It's making me a little emotional. I love watching her come up with all the games the kids play. She is so creative. The best part is watching the younger ones copy her even when she's not here. My Favorite is "Dog and Human." One of them is the dog, and the other is the Human. The dog is always in trouble. It needs snacks and has to take a nap on command. Audrey stills says Human as ohman. It's so fun to be the fly on the wall and just listen.

Cassidy loves school. She loves math like her mom and sports like her dad. She is always helping others. (not siblings.) She can get a little bossy like her mom and stubbern like her dad. She is growing up so fast. Happy Birthday Baby Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

I know I have said this before, but I can't believe how much she looks like you when you were her age. Also, I can remember who creative you were. I remember you having such great ideas of what to play, and your sisters and I would just follow your lead. It was always so much fun.

amy k said...

It looks like everything turned out great and she was all smiles!

Jana said...

I can't believe your little girl is 8 either! I must admit having 2 kids that are baptized makes me feel really old!!! Have fun at the baptism and be prepared to cry!