I have been babysitting my Niece Taylor this year just one day a week. It's been fun having her and getting to know her. But that also ment that when Ty got the Chicken Pox, so did Taylor. I feel so bad. I now have her more often, because we don't want the other kids at the daycare to get it either. Although, anythings possible.
3 comments:
Oh man - she got it bad! But it's better now than later. Maggie didn't get it for the longest time, so when Geri came down with the pox, mom made them share a sucker. It worked and she got it over with.
Chicken Pox are not fun. Hard to explain to a baby or toddler why you can't scratch yada yada... no fun at all. At least the sun is shining and you can open the windows to let the spring air in. How is everyone feeling now?
So sad! That looks miserable. I hope she's doing better! Your kids are so cute. You are right about getting together. Next time I come up let's go to the pools in Poky with all the kids and cousins! And remember you've got a free place to stay if you choose to do a family vacation...or just Ashley and all the kids if Brad is too busy! COME VISIT!
Post a Comment