Apr 6, 2009
Turning 33
Brad's Birthday was last Friday. This is always been my chance to get him the things he's to cheap to buy during the year. He will buy 5-6 pairs of cheap work gloves over the course of a few months instead of buying the nice ones that last the same amount of time. So he got the really nice work gloves. He needed a new tie tack for church. Turns out these are cheap so we bought him three. He got new church pants and 3 bags of jerky. The jerky was more for the kids. I agree that jerky is a little expensive. We made his favorite cheese cake with blueberries.(his mom's recipe)
On a side note. We finally got our new couch. Again. The first couch we bought a year ago was tearing beyond repair. We had to replace it. I am so excited. The only down side is, it is so heavy. I can't move it. I really have to decide how I want to the room to be so it can just be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
The couch looks really nice. (It was also comfortable.) Glad that your weekend was fun.
P.S. Your house looks clean in the pics. :)
Happy Birthday, Park!!! I had no idea you were so old!! LOVE YOU!!
WOW Brad You are sooo Old (just kiddin' I am right behind you :(
Lindsey I thought you might enjoy this website: www.foodstoragemadeeasy.net It is fantastic and i know you have been into this alittle. let me know what you think!-Annell
Post a Comment