Apr 12, 2009

Homemade Bread



No, I did not make this. My mom has always made the best bread. She would color it for Holiday's like green on St. Patrick's Day, and blue and red on the 4th of July. I had a birthday party when I was 6 and she made all the boys a blue sandwich and the girls a pink sandwich. I was not given the talent of cooking. Can't make bread to save my life. Something always went wrong, even if she was helping me. (or I helped her. I get distracted easily.) Anyway, this bread came from Broulims. So, COOL. We had Black and orange bread at Halloween, and Green and Red at Christmas. It's just white bread. no flavours. We had French Toast, sausage, bacon and eggs this morning for Easter Breakfast. I really should learn how to make it. Then I could bring some for all and share. HAPPY EASTER

No comments: