Apr 21, 2009

Tagged: Eight's

I love it when we start a tag. It fun to get to know my friends and family better.

EIGHT's
8 things I am looking forward to this Summer.

1. No School= Spending time with the kids
2. Being outside=yard work
3. Koyle Family Reunion
4. 4th of July
5. School clothes Shopping. ( any reason to shop)
6. Leonardson Family Swim Day at Cherry Hill
7. Brad's 15 year Class Reunion at North Fremont High School
8. ?

8 Things I did Yesterday

1. cleaned the house. ( i had a very productive day)
2. bought the wrong tarp for Brad and have to take it back
3. Laundry 4 loads
4. Spent 2 hours with a good friend visiting
5. Grocery shopping
6. Made Dinner
7. Watched (THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA)
8. Made bows until Brad got home at 11:30.

8 Things I wish I could Do

1. Go Shopping with the (Never going to have List)
2. Take the kids to Sea World
3. Lose those last 5lbs per kid I just can't shake.
4. Be on time for Something.
5. Keep my house clean
6. Not be so tried all day
7. Go to Hawaii for my 10th Anniversary.
8. Have another baby and not gain 1 pound.

8 Favorite Shows

1. Burn Notice
2. 24
3. Being Erica
4. Young & the Restless
5. NCIS
6. Friends
7. Wasted Spaces
8. Craig Ferguson( The Late Late Show)

8 people I tag

1. Amy Kerksiek
2. Jamie Hardy
3. Ashley Dixon
4. Heather
5. Becca Parkinson
6. Melanie Barker
7. Mardie
8. Jinger Andreason

No comments: