Jan 27, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I Love Shopping. Whether it's a new outfit, christmas presents, or a pop at Maverik, it all gives me the same high.
2. If I have to clean, then things are going to get moved. The couch is in a different spot every week.
3. I hate cleaning. It stinks. I will put it off as long as possible. call first if you want to come over.
4. I love Pirates of the Caribean. Captin Jack Sparrow. Yumm.
5. I hate that Brad shops on the side of the road. We have more junk/treasures than I can name.
6. I drove a full size chevy van in high school. It was brown.
7. I love math. I had to take 3 PE credits my Senior Year, because I had more than enough math.
8. I have been on a plane once. Our Honeymoon to Hawaii.
9. If I had unlimited funds, I would have Brand New Socks everyday.
10. My dad owned the Grocery Store in a Farming communtiy. I can't drive a truck, but I can stock shelves and count money. And I hate it when the pantry's not full.
11. It was always a dream to go to New York. I am so lucky to have married Brad. Now I have a free tour guide.
12. I love Young & the Restless. I never miss a day. Who will Shannon sleep with next?
13. I have a crush on Kenny Chesney. Brad knows.
14. I love Scrapbooking, but don't have time or room.
15. I love BLOGGING. It's so much faster then scrapbooking. And it could be years before anyone looks at those books.
16. I loved being Pregnant. With 4 kids I am struggling with the idea of being done.
17. I hate snowmachines. I am not good at it. And Brad is so nervous when I'm with him he doesn't have any fun.
18. I want to take my kids to Sea World. We are saving for it.
19. I have a metal sign in the kitchen that says," I am not bossy, I just have better Ideas." It reminds me to keep my month shut.
20. My best friend in the whole world is asleep on the floor with my baby.
21. I got my TATOO on Dec. 23, 1997. Not my proudest moment, but no regretts right.
22. I have never been to College. I want to go back to be a 1st or 2nd grade teacher.
23. I hate driving in the car. I get very Bitchy.
24. I am not outgoing. If I don't say "Hi' I am sorry. Give me a few more minutes.
And 25. I have 5 little sisters, no brothers, and I wish we closer.


That was so much fun. Thanks Amanda. I'm sure there are many, many more........ If you weren't tagged on FaceBook, then you have now.

1 comment:

Troy and Heather said...

That was fun to read. I know you tagged me on facebook to do this; I just haven't gotten around to it yet. It takes me awhile to come up with that much stuff. I have a bad memory, but I vaguely kind of remember when we were kids and you liked to move around the furniture around in your room a lot. That is so funny that it stuck with you. I need a sign like that you have in your kitchen. I am going to have to use that one with my husband, he is always calling me boss.