
Last Friday, Brad and I got to go to a Hockey Game. The Utah Grizzles played the Idaho Steelheads. Idaho won 6-5. I have never been to or seen, for that matter, a Hockey Game. I guess I just never payed attention. I had so much fun.
My reasons for knowing we are true REDNECKS.
1. I didn't kn0w that The E Center is not the Engery Solutions Arena. ( Delta Center ). I was reading the map on the way down, and we are really lucky that we even made it to the right spot.
2. Every time Brad asked if I knew where we were at, I told him that if we take exit 303, we would be in TOWN, and 2 blocks from where we needed to be. Ha, HA.
3. We got lost. I had to call Amy and Jake for directions. In my defense, the SMOG was so thick down there, you couldn't see the buildings right next you on the road. They had issued a warning to Children and Elderly to stay indoors and not breathe the smog.
4. The picture below is of The E Center from the parking lot right behind the hotel. We had to ask the Front Desk which direction it was in. You have to remember the smog. So thick we could see ten feet in front of us. The guy at the desk said to walk 200 yards west and we would run right into it.
5. I talked Brad into stopping at Smith and Edwards on the way down. ( The best Mall in Utah. )
6. Brad has to stop and pick up everything on the road. This trip it was chains to a Semi.
7. I also talked Brad into shopping at the Layton Mall. Not so much to shop, but to get a Corndog. He laughed when he realized why I wanted to stop there. We bought 4 corndogs and 4 cheese on a stick. ( Does anyone remember the corndogs with cheese at the old mall. Yes, well these are so close to being just as good.) I only get to go to Utah about once a year, so it was definatly on my list of things to do. In fact, I am already looking forward to Ashley Blessing her baby in August. Hey sis, why don't you just put corndogs on the menu.
3 comments:
Yeah, well, rednecks are REAL people. Simple people. The ones I love. :) Perhaps it is my redneck background, but I laughed when you said Brad picks stuff up off the side of the road. It could be good stuff!
I can get you back down there....I've been needing to go down for a hair cut. Let's go shopping for a day....and leave the kids with their dads : )!!!
That would be great!! But please remember, I get Bitchy while driving. Please don't hold this against me. I warned you. We can go after cassie's baptism.
Post a Comment