Jan 29, 2009

Elk at North Slope





The Elk are back at North Slope. Brad has been chasing the elk away from his hay stack for the last 3 days. Tonight, I took the kids up to see them and take pictures before Brad moved them up to the next field. Brad could watch and listen to the elk all day. The kids however, only think its cool for the first few minutes. They just can't be quite for that long. After telling them to be quite for the 10th time, I decided it would be better to go home. We barely made it to the stop sign on the highway, the kids actually asked if we were home yet. Hopefully, they will enjoy watching the elk with their dad, when they are a little older.

2 comments:

amy k said...

I haven't seen the elk for a long time.

Troy and Heather said...

My kids would love that. We have a lot of deer around our house, and the kids love it when we are driving and they spot some deer out their windows.