Jan 5, 2009

Get Ready, Set, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have decided to start this year off by organizing my house. The following picture are very disturbing, so proceed with caution. If you have read one of my earlier posts, on my 7 weird things, then you will know that I don't clean unless I must. I wasn't kidding. I truly hate to CLEAN. It's so redundant. I can't keep one room clean for even an hour. It's kids fault and it's my fault for not teaching them better."But mom, why do I have to clean my room, when you didn't clean yours." "Yes well I'm the mom, that's why. Now go clean your room." My room is the worst, but I am to embarrassed to post a picture. This year I am going to try. Resolution #1: TRY to keep a CLEAN house. I am posting these pictures to help me achieve my goal.

The Family isn't to bad. I cleaned it last week. Well, I cleaned this half of the room.

This is the back of the Family Room. The toy room, scrapbook room, storage for tools and stuff that should be in the garage, that's not done. And our exercise equipment.

Audrey and Tyler's Room. I know it's Pink and Bright. We are working on that too.

The Front Door. This is not garbage. This stuff I had packed to go to Montana last week. We didn't make it because of bad roads, but as you can see we are still ready to go. I just need to put it away.

This is my Kitchen . We lost power for 4 hours last night, I swear it was clean on Saturday. We had to do a craft project for Connor by candle light. That's why the table is covered in papers. And the Floor. I also need to paint this room. Right now it is dark green with primer over it. So it's ready to paint I just need to pick a color. I am excited to post pictures, hopefully before the end of the month we will have a clean and welcoming home. Wish Me Luck!

5 comments:

Troy and Heather said...

Ya, it is crazy how you can clean a room, and 5 minutes later it is a disaster because of your kids. Good luck on your resolution. I am excited to see the results. I hate painting, and we need to paint sometime as well.

amy k said...

I'm amazed you posted those pictures. And like McKay said last night......mom your house isn't messy, I just came from a messy house. So for a fact, I know there are worse than that. She could give you a lot of stories from the past two weeks.

Dont be too hard on yourself. Call me if you want help painting.

Jacob said...

Can you really teach an old dog new tricks?

mommymelb said...

Good Luck! This really is my struggle in life too! I don't mind cleaning a house once, I hate keeping it clean!!! And cleaning it again, and again, and again...

I didn't teach my kids well either, but I'm trying to fix it too!

Teri said...

just don't do it.....don't clean, it brings out the crazy in you...ok in me.